Pumpkin’s are a beautiful magical autumn gourd! They are a prominent symbol of the hearth and the harvest season. There are different magical uses for pumpkins, as it represents abundance, prosperity and luck. Even burning the scent of a pumpkin candle around the home will draw in positive energy. This helps keep the house bright and cheerful all year long. The seeds of a pumpkin isn’t no exception. Did you know that pumpkin seeds can be utilize in abundance and prosperity magicks? Yes indeed pumpkin seeds are exceptional for their money drawing properties . Never throw away pumpkin seeds. They can be used year around within your prosperity spell workings. Down below is a simple ritual that can attract wealth and good luck to your home.
Items needed :
First remove the top from the pumpkin and scoop out the insides.
Cut a square of brown paper from the grocery store bag. Next, write out you money wishes, personal financial desires or money petitions on it. Place the paper inside the pumpkin. Then toss in the 5 pennies, cinnamon, nutmeg and drizzle honey inside the pumpkin as well. Lastly, sprinkle five drops of Holy or moon water into the pumpkin and replace the top. Take the pumpkin to a river and toss it in the water. Leave a small offering of pumpkin seeds and bury them. To give thanks and appreciation for the spirit of the rivers help. It is done
Have a blessed upcoming Samhain.
Southern Hearth Witch
This is a highly adaptable spell that is used to bring financial gain to home or business. It is designed to be worked by someone experienced in performing draconic magick, and was meant to be used as part of a ritual to honor the Dragon. Dragons are guardians of many things including wealth. The Dragon is a very power ally when performing spells so long as your intention is true and you are prepared to take responsibility for the consequences of your spell-work, good or bad. Dragons are highly moral and honorable beings and great care must be taken to be mindful of your true intentions.
Ingredients required for this Spell:
1. Candle - green or white
2. Crystals of your choice
3. Dragon's Blood incense or resin
4. Herb offering to the Dragon
5. Oil of your choice to dress the candle.
6. Athame, or other carving tool
1. Carve your intentions into the candle. Example: $100 to pay the bills, increase my business profits, bring financial assistance, etc.
2. Dress the carved candle in the oil.
3. Gather all ingredients for the spell and cast a circle.
4. Light the Dragon's Blood incense or resin.
5. Pick up your crystals and meditate a few moments (as long as you like) and focus on the Dragon. Be sure to approach the Dragon with thanks and gratitude from a humble heart.
6. Spend some time honoring the Dragon and absorbing any guidance or wisdom it may have for you.
7. Light the candle and focus all your intent for the spell into the flame of the candle. Recite the spell the three times while building your energy combined with the Dragon's energy. Spend as much time as you feel necessary on this step.
8. When finished with step 7, show the Dragon humble thanks and gratitude for assisting you and release the Dragon.
9. Close your circle.
10. Allow the candle to burn out on it's own.
11. Dispose of used spell ingredients as your intuition guides.
Brightest Dragon blessing,